Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

This is my little place to share my life and Unexpected happenings. I am hoping to see thru the eyes of different people and thru their experiences in life.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

So I haven't updated.

Not much else has happened with the Cats. Gidget is finally out of heat and has been for about 3 weeks. Now the time will show if she is pregnant. Deep down I so don't want her to be but then again it would be neat to see it happen. She is coming out of her shell and is more active. She is definitely not a child friendly cat. She is only open with Jonathan. But anyone else that comes over she runs and hides. Ben, he is just a stinker put. He got me good tonight with a nice scratch on my hand. I can't wait til' he is declawed. Well I will post more later when I get the pictures developed, wait til' you see the picture of Ben sleeping on his back. Its too funny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home